2010年11月2日星期二

Men often to women under 10 Ecstasy

Ferocious than the sword fighting and guns also results
It is these do not break my bones do not move a smokescreen or drugged flesh drugs, it has had more than swords and guns but also fierce fighting results, no matter how much abstinence a woman, no matter how she Sipin Yingkang, as long as the drink The Ecstasy will definitely take the initiative to lay down their arms, obediently surrender.

 
A rough inventory of, because of who master key using the following "ecstasy":

 
"Ecstasy," one of the
You are the most beautiful I've ever met a girl, you came to my bangs, your pretty face me crazy intoxicated, you occupy my mind most important position.

 
"Ecstasy" The second
Before I met you never had that feeling, any one of the other girls do not like you fascinated me, take me, I have five of your body cast, without you I do not know how to spend time.

 
"Ecstasy," the three
You not only looks very beautiful, his head is full of wisdom, your knowledge and can I get my dump, you are a bright shining star, and you, I am everywhere shine, you make me into you the love and escape.

 
"Ecstasy," the four
Over the years I have been hard to find something, but I do not know how to find what is said, having had the honor you today, before I suddenly realized that I actually sought-after treasures in here, I finally found it, he is your My pride and joy.

 
"Ecstasy" in five
Said the sun and the moon is brightest, you're in my heart the sun and moon, heaven and earth without you I feel no light, you brighter than the sun and the moon, for me, you're all things to all.

 
"Ecstasy" Six
In your body is almost devoid of shortcomings, you're like pieces of jade, oily smooth, crystal clear, with you, any other woman darkened the history of the four beauties that will lose their color, you shoot pressure Kwan Fong, outstanding and unprecedented.

 
"Ecstasy," the seven
You are my life, you are my heart liver and lung, while I see you hung up, thinking you have become an irresistible tide I leave you and I one day die.

 
"Ecstasy" and eight
Let God bless you and make you long life shine forever, forever young, forever beautiful, for you I will sacrifice everything, even my life, as long as you need, I will die for you.

 
"Ecstasy" in September
Do not laugh at my persistence, I really help her, if you do not promise me, I'll go jump.

 
"Ecstasy" in ten
If you want, I can dig out his heart to let you see, you see if it is bright red bright red, this heart will always belong to you.

没有评论:

发表评论