2010年11月4日星期四

Wife of a man dressed most like what

In fact, one good looking, wearing almost nothing
Every time we go out, I Huanhaoyifu five minutes, and she dawdle at least four or five minutes. Washed, dressed in clothes from the closet to get out of her mind, can not decide which one to wear to try a piece, but she asked: her husband, wearing nice What do you think so? What kind of shoes should match this shirt? At such times, and I have head as big as a bucket. In my opinion, in fact, the clothes not very different. In fact, one does not depend on beautiful clothes, people look nice, what you are about the same.
Shen Park, 29 years old, marriage a year and a half

 
Please give me a hardcover edition
His wife is an actress, the impression is always brilliant. Is often envious I took a beautiful wife. But they do not know, she came home, they will put on a wearing loose at least 10 years of pajamas, hair, casually dressed on the way, that is so comfortable. Even more frightening is that she also get a bunch of garbage all painted in the face, there are times even use the green mask over quickly. I remember who said that each woman has two versions, hardcover to outsiders, paperback look to her husband, alas ... ...
Mr. Gao, 39, 11 years of marriage

 
She makes me sick too sexy
My wife hot body, and he likes to wear a halter top, Lu Qizhuang like hot clothes, keep them coming back very high. Can be every time I see the eyes of other men in her round and round, felt to be very uncomfortable. Do not want her to dress so exposed, she not only did not listen, but also asked me: Do not you like sexy beauty in the street watching it? Alas, this can point to my Achilles heel was. However, like watching other women is one thing, his wife is another matter to anyone ah!
South, 28, marriage 1 year
Tips: After one will tell you the answer, please do not hurry!

 
What to wear any clothes
My wife is an accountant, I always saw her before marriage black lines in gray suits career, work, dating is the same dress. Was not too concerned about, and later got married and we have found that most of her wardrobe, even a professional package, there are few casual wear, home wear and the like, not to mention the fashion. I think what a woman should be to wear what clothes to wear to work wear, eye-catching dress will go out to play a little, in the bedroom to dress a little sexy. Always wear a woman wearing a bit too boring.
Ho, 27 years old, age of marriage 9 months

 
I embarrassed my wife pretending
I am 40 years old, my 4-year-old wife and small, our 9-year-old daughter, but my wife still love those who are "卡哇伊" the clothing, the makeup of the matte finish also was not, like all day with flowers Xiangyang Hua The. This is bad enough, but I was kind of older people face, go out with her, Shibu Chang thought I was misconduct, the package had a mistress, and I was very embarrassed. I know a woman like pretending can be too hard is not good. Actually, I think a beautiful woman dressed a little bit low-key to better highlight the beauty of their own strengths - his wife, you say, right?
Jin Ming, aged 40, 11 years of marriage

 
I love the couple shirt
My wife and I along with favorite shirt to wear couple: one large and one small, but it is the same color and style, a printed above Cupid bow Nock, the other a red heart printed above. Every time we wear it and drag with the hand, will feel very sweet and happy.
沧海一声笑, 31 years old, age of marriage for 2 years
Tips: After one will tell you the answer, please do not hurry!

 
Do not like high heels
My wife is a model, one centimeter higher than I am. Women already were stature, she used to wear high heels, she seemed much higher than me, to be honest I do not think ease. If she can wear flat shoes for me ... like a ...
White case, 32 years old, married

 
Waichuan people uncomfortable underwear
There are times to play cards with friends, see the host family's wife is wearing pajamas dangling, and makes us very uncomfortable, no place to put the eye. Wearing clothes at home in their own homes is right, but when there are guests come, or for pieces of tight points, decent and generous point of comparison is not the clothes?
Liu, the 38-year-old, 9 years of marriage

 
Only the United States for their own
My wife some plump, Yet still like to wear brightly colored, tight clothes, the result is a bit to tell the truth ... ... that. In fact, the Department if she had to wear dark, loose, long section of the clothes, then hair up or a hot roll Cheng Kung University, or the very beautiful, very extravagance. Most women used to go along with popular, in fact, only for their own beauty.
Fu Yi things go, 31 years old, 1 year marriage
Tips: After one will tell you the answer, please do not hurry!
Do you have different opinions, we go talk to her husband a warm community forum to share with us!

 
Hers Tips: man in the eyes of the female star clothing products
Maggie knows how to cheap brands and luxury brands ingenious, to make his own temperament of any clothing above the top of all her clothes are cut off the mark, the only label that dress, called "Maggie."
- Fat Man 1998

 
Faye Wong is the same, even wearing T-shirts, sandals are quite stylish.
- Small Sea

 
Zhou Xun short stature, with white socks and the outer half of the stack to wear short skirts, anti-child ratio of long stressed the advantages of their legs, people ignored her lack of height.
- The envy of a large homogeneous

 
Xu Jinglei dress, always a pack of pure, we are raising these "old man" of the eye. But when the little dress she wore some very satisfactory.
- Old Q

 
Personal opinion: The most do not wear clothes, it may be Na Ying. MaxMara's evening wear is also still can not change Mother character.
- Hyperion

没有评论:

发表评论