2010年11月2日星期二

Men and women in love ten most frequent words of love

Feelings between men and women, often between two people not only through the action to express their feelings, more often need to express their feelings through language. So in love between men and women in the sweet talking has become necessary to increase the feelings of two people the way, that is, the so-called "love," and love word may not be very disgusting, and sometimes a very plain words, but enough to to increase the number of two people's feelings, mild brewing passion
An action to a similar display, the display itself is that he stay to the performance of the host, it is like not greeting action. Say hello to the action did not pass, will people find objectionable, such as the sudden embrace each other, may make the other side was not prepared. Of course, sometimes you can make each other feel some of these accidents, a lot of time, we also need a wide range of combinations to achieve their love Raiders, to achieve the perfect marriage salvation.
I am not an emotional experts, nor is it love masters, but on close observation of colleagues and friends, of course, in part, their own perception, to analyze the couples in the ten most frequent words of love, and that the situation between men and women similarities and differences. One thing is shared, and boys like to use declarative sentences, the girls like to use questions, declarative sentences of life expressed their strong boys, girls expressed questions about life cool lake. So, I passed the boys declarative sentence, and the girl's questions, to express love the idea of men and women emotionally.
First, the boys often will the girls said: I love you. Boys, girls will always say: Do you love me?
I love you boys like to talk about it a common problem which is part of the boys, of course, some boys, "I love you" is from the heart, we can not doubt their specificity for the feelings. Boys, girls actually like to listen to the words that I love you, but when the man is not to say a little bit, so the women will ask the boys: Do you love me? Of course there are feelings of men suspected of girls.
Second, the boys often would a girl said: I like you. Boys, girls will always say: Do you like me?
Say I like your boys are generally more subtle, they are not good at expressing their feelings, they tend to also become a kind of conversion in the form of love. This boy is more solid and sometimes, girls do not doubt their feelings move. The girl asked: Do you like me? In fact, the boys want to know their minds the idea that boys are not like her appearance.
Third, the boys often would a girl wrote: marry me? Boys, girls will often: you marry me?
This sentence is for boys and girls, is a torment. Maybe the boys just want to tell a girl, you do not wonder if I hurt you, I marry you, do not worry I will disappoint you. Of course, we do not deny the idea of the boys really want to get married, after all, home is also important for the boys. Girls in love, need is a sense of security and belonging, so home is the woman for the love of the minimum requirement.

 
Fourth, boys girls would often say: I miss you. Boys, girls will often: Do you miss me?
I think you would like to tell you, proof of my existence. So, miss and love is like the foundation. Did not miss it would not like and love. That was in love the feelings of men and women fired for the most basic kind of emotion, which I think you not only beautiful, but also touching and romantic. We have no reason to pull off each other's love it?
Five boys girls will often said: I'll cook for you. Boys, girls will often: I'm cooking for you to eat, right?
Man's cooking, you can catch a woman's heart, so the boys can make the girls look forward to this sentence a lifetime of happiness. They followed the boys will lose do not worry, the boys will do housework, does not make things too far for the family. Woman's cooking, only to seize the man's stomach, so the girls can let the boys do not think that love at home, you may only seize the boy's stomach, and grip heart.
Six boys girls would often say: I want to be with you forever. Boys, girls will often say: Would you like to always be together?
Boys for love, than girls to be more specific. This is a friend of mine said. In fact, some words absolute specificity for the feelings of the men and women, the reality still exists. Some people now question whether a relationship will never have had a doubt, therefore, the divorce rate has become the focus of attention. But when love slowly into family time, always be a reliance and trust.
Seven boys girls would often say: I will take care of you forever. Boys, girls will often: you take my life?
Is used to take care of the girls, I have been very much agree with this statement. Boys to take care of the girls is right and proper thing, so this sentence can make a girl touching a long time, even when the boys say this sentence, make girls cry. The girl is to pass this sentence, told the boys, I love you, I want to be with you, you have to love me for life.
Eight boys girls would often say: I want to have to hold you. Boys, girls will often say: has been holding me, okay?
I want to have to hold you, boys are like through their own body temperature, passing to each other a warm, this warm from the body, and it is a reflection of a sense of security. In many cases, women have shown for the feelings of lack of confidence, a hug is very important for the girls, allowing them to forget the past, or even forget the pain and find happiness depend.
Nine boys girls would often say: I want to hold your hand, never grow old. Boys, girls will often say: you will hold my hand, until the old?
I want to hold your hand, never grow old. Remember when the sun sets, a pair of old hobbled back line before hand, I think many people will be moved. Hand is very easy to hand life has become valuable to the old. So this sentence, both parties have revealed their yearning for the old age a happy life, we hope that together waiting for happiness.
Ten boys girls will often say: I want to grow old with you. Boys, girls will often say: If I am old, you still love me?
I can think of the most romantic thing is slowly getting old with you until we can not go anywhere where the old, you still think of me as palm treasure. Yes ah, life is the most romantic thing two people love life together, through a lifetime of ups and downs, to stay together to the old, it is a happy thing, so many men and women who have said, I am better than you a second died later, so we can still look after each other, together to heaven.
In fact, the love between two people love, then there are many, many, but sometimes even we ourselves did not think of a word can warm each other's heart. Love is to each other, love is together for a lifetime. Love is a lifetime lots to talk in whispers, love, is a lifetime of love talk about different.
May married lovers the world!

没有评论:

发表评论